As your plumbing and sewage systems are required periodical maintenance, renovation, and upgrade, the time comes for us to improve our Website. The major reason is you – our customer; we would like to make our Web pages up-to-date, more user-friendly and convenient.
Our old website did a great job of serving customers. During the period from July 1, 2012 to Jun 30, 2013, the number of average monthly visits to our website has grown almost in 2 times.
However, in response to a continuing progress in Web technology, we decided to re-develop our older standard website by creating a new HTML-5/CSS-3 compliant website. The project intended also to improve each page layout and overall architecture. We will take into consideration all aspects of usability, compatibility with the major types of Web browsers, accessibility, and functionality aligning with the recent revisions of HTML/CSS standards.
The major changes are the following:
- * The latest HTML-5 and CSS-3 standards
- * “Clean” design that provides better usability and easy-to-use functionality
- * Optimized for touch-screen devices (buttons and links without drop-down menus)
- * New “plumbing” colors gamma: cooper and “green cooper”
- * Each page provided with instant message functionality
- * New “likes”, “share”, and “add” social network buttons
- * Google maps feature with direction for all locations (page “Location”)
- * Revised content of Web pages
Each webpage is being tested using different Web-tools, as well as, confirming a functional and visual comfort. Our project is continuing, the plan is implemented gradually, and you will see different changes. Meanwhile, please send us any comments concerning your user experience with our new Web pages using our contact form (right side-bar).