Imagine its December, and you are enjoying a lovely hot chocolate
on your sofa, when you realize that the house is getting colder and colder..
you walk downstairs only to see that your dinosaur of a furnace has called it quits !
Is your Furnace roaring like a dinosaur? Want a comfortable winter? Is it more then 25 years old? Then its time to replace your furnace in the summer with Papa Plumbing’s SUMMER SALE ! Call your local Vancouver plumber for an estimate today 604-437-7272 !
Of course Papa Plumbing services the entire Lower Mainland, from Hope to Horseshoe Bay !
You maybe thinking, “Why replace my old furnace, its working just fine”.. well here are some good reasons:
1. Your furnace is probably running at 50-60% efficiency, new furnaces operate at 90-97% efficiency – so you will definitely see those savings add up on your gas bills !
2. Your old furnace maybe leaking Carbon monoxide, which is not healthy for you !
3. If your planning on selling your home, it will increase the re-sale value.
You can book your free quote with Papa, our certified technician will do the following:
1. Visit your home.
2. Inspect the furnace you currently have.
3. Explain to you what furnace he recommends to be installed for your house.
4. Clearly explain how he will install the furnace, including the venting and how that will be done.
5. Provide you with a quote for your new furnace.
If don’t need a furnace.. well you can always book our Furnace Service for $99.00 !
So if your furnace looks like this:
Then let Papa ease your worries with a new furnace before the winter starts with our SUMMER SALE !! Call us today !
How can I post a picture of Hot Chocolate and not put a recipe..I know its summer but this is always yummy to have:
Creamy Hot Chocolate:
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- Combine the cocoa, sugar and pinch of salt in a saucepan. Blend in the boiling water. Bring this mixture to an easy boil while you stir. Simmer and stir for about 2 minutes. Watch that it doesn’t scorch. Stir in 3 1/2 cups of milk and heat until very hot, but do not boil! Remove from heat and add vanilla. Divide between 4 mugs. Add the cream to the mugs of cocoa to cool it to drinking temperature.
oh yes.. can’t forget this: GO CANUCKS GO !!!!